Zell am See Kaprun Summer Card
With the Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card you get the full package holiday experience in combination with many advantages and benefits.
On arrival, you will receive the Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card / Mobility Card and enjoy a variety of benefits between May 15th and October 15th.
Visit all well-known destinations and sights of the Pinzgau with free public transportation.
How about a trip to the world famous Krimml Waterfalls?
The Pinzgauer Lokalbahn takes you there, while you enjoy the top views of the surrounding mountains on the way.
Would you like to visit the high mountain reservoir Kaprun? Get on the bus and go on an unforgettable trip to the high mountains, fast, safe, comfortable and free.
The mobility card is included in the existing summer card, so you only have to carry one card.
Top 10 benefits of the Summer Card
- Kitzsteinhorn Kaprun - up to 3,000 meters
- Schmittenhöhe - free up and down
- Kaprun high mountain reservoirs - technology to touch
- Boat trip Zeller See - beautiful views
- Beach baths at the lake - water fun for all
- National Park Center Mittersill
- Krimml Waterfalls - healthy and impressive
- Familienberg Maiskogel - Fun & Games
- Hiking Adventure Bus
- Museums & cultural highlights
Zell am See Kaprun Summercard App
In this app you will find all the information about the included destinations of the Zell am See-Kaprun summer card as well as all bonus partners, where you get attractive discounts.